Monday, November 25, 2013

The Women of Christmas

 
Each"Liz" book I have read has been a joy and encouragement.  This author has a way of bringing to life Biblical characters and truth.  The Women of Christmas focuses on the stories of Elizabeth, Mary and Anna.  I was blessed to read and be reminded of these women's great faith in the midst of difficult circumstances.  How the anticipated coming of the Messiah was for Mary anticipated through an unexpected pregnancy...labor...birth. There is a study guide included in the back.
Stop. 
Be still.
Sing...God IS big.
Worship
when you can't understand.
 

watch this... celebrate JESUS!


BeaUtiful.
The Greatest Gift is on my list of books I need to read.
Screen shot 2013-11-07 at 10.52.56 PM
I received a copy of the Women of Christmas for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment